The Masterforce Flexpower 241-0441 20-Volt Cordless Band Saw
The Masterforce FlexPower cordless band saw has the features that contractors demand available at a do-it-yourself price. It is powerful and durable yet compact and lightweight. You can take this band saw to your project, not the other way around! It has a quick release lever that allows you to change saw blades effortlessly with limited project interruption. This band saw has a 2-1/2″ cutting capacity that can easily cut through square tubing, pipes, rebar, and conduit. The rubber overmolded handle provides a superior non-slip grip. The bright LED light remains lit for 10 seconds after the trigger is released to help illuminate your work area. The battery and charger are not included, but if you already have a Masterforce® FlexPower® tool you can use that same battery and charger for this band saw.
- Operates at 550 SFPM (no load)
- 14/18 variable TPI bi-metal blade for cutting a variety of materials
- Cutting capacity: 2-1/2″
- Industrial-grade body that is impact resistant for a longer life
- Steel planetary gears and sealed bearings
- Quick change blade releases for fast and easy blade changes
- Rubber overmolded handle provides a superior non-slip grip
- Masterforce® FlexPower® 20-volt tool only (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with all Masterforce® FlexPower® battery packs (sold separately): 252-8003, 252-8005, 252-8007, 252-8027, 252-8029, 252-8030, 252-8031, 252-8034, and 252-8035
Not sure what portable band saw blade to chose? Check out our detailed article to help you decide!
How to Choose a Portaband Blade