Milwaukee M18 2629-20 Band Saw Review
The Milwaukee 2629-20 M18 Band Saw is a cordless band saw powered by the M18 18V Lithium-Ion battery. It is designed for cutting metal and wood in tight spaces, and it is part of the Milwaukee’s M18 line of tools. It has a cutting capacity of 3-1/4 inches and a cutting speed of up to 480 ft/min.
The Milwaukee Band Saw 2629-20 also features a tool-less blade change, an integrated LED work light, and an ergonomic handle for increased comfort during use. It also has a built-in dust port to collect debris and dust. Its compact size and cordless design allows for easy manoeuvrability and use in tight spaces.
Key Features of the Milwaukee M18 2629-20 Band Saw
- Remarkably lighter, being 45% lighter than Deep Cut models. Its 10.25 Lbs compact design is perfect for overhead cuts and tight spots.
- Equipped with a Dual-Actuation Trigger for amplified control and efficiency.
- Impressive 3-1/4” cut capacity, making it an essential tool for Electricians, Plumbers, and Mechanical operations. Achieve a single-pass cut on 3” copper, 3” angle iron, and 2-1/2” conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe ensures swift adjustments, facilitating flush cuts against walls and ceilings.
- Blade Ejection System allows for hassle-free blade changes, enhancing the tool’s efficiency.
- Enhanced durability with its Drop Resistant Pulley Guard and Cast Aluminum Gear Case.
Specifications of the 2629-20 Milwaukee Band Saw
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Blade Size for M18 Band Saw
||35-3/8” x ½” x .020″
How to Choose a Portaband Blade
Compatible Blades for the Milwaukee 2629-20 M18 Band Saw