The Milwaukee M12 2529-20 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw
The Milwaukee M12 2529-20 is a compact cordless band saw powered by the M12 12V Lithium-Ion battery. It is designed for cutting metal and wood in tight spaces, and it is part of the Milwaukee’s FUEL line of tools. It has a cutting capacity of 2-1/2 inches and a cutting speed of up to 350 ft/min. The saw also features a tool-less blade change, an integrated LED work light, and an ergonomic handle for increased comfort during use. Its compact size and cordless design allows for easy maneuverability and use in tight spaces.
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Pipe Reamer Compatibility
- Integrated Blade Covers for One-Handed Use
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers longer life and higher performance
- Jobsite Armor™ Provides Long-Lasting Durability
||5 Year Limited Warranty
Not sure what portable band saw blade to chose? Check out our detailed article to help you decide!
How to Choose a Portaband Blade