The Milwaukee 6242-6 Compact Band Saw
The Milwaukee 6242-6 is a compact band saw designed for cutting metal and wood in tight spaces. It is powered by a 120V electric motor. It has a cutting capacity of 3-3/4 inches, and a cutting speed of up to 280 ft/min. The saw also features a LED work light, tool-less blade change, and an ergonomic rubberized grip handle for increased comfort during use. It also has a built-in dust port to collect debris and dust and an integrated LED work light to illuminate the work area.
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut – 9.5 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- 200-360 SFPM Variable Speed Dial – adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4″ Cut Capacity – cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications.
- Single pass cut on 3″ copper, 3″ angle iron, 2-1/2″ conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe – quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light – illuminates the cut line in tight spaces and dark areas.
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer.
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
||3-1/4″ X 3-1/4″
||35 3-8 Inch
Not sure what portable band saw blade to chose? Check out our detailed article to help you decide!
How to Choose a Portaband Blade