The Milwaukee M18 2629-20 Band Saw
The Milwaukee M18 2629-20 is a cordless band saw powered by the M18 18V Lithium-Ion battery. It is designed for cutting metal and wood in tight spaces, and it is part of the Milwaukee’s M18 line of tools. It has a cutting capacity of 3-1/4 inches and a cutting speed of up to 480 ft/min. The saw also features a tool-less blade change, an integrated LED work light, and an ergonomic handle for increased comfort during use. It also has a built-in dust port to collect debris and dust. Its compact size and cordless design allows for easy maneuverability and use in tight spaces.
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut – 10.25 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- Dual-Actuation Trigger: Providing enhanced control and productivity
- 3-1/4” Cut Capacity – cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3” copper, 3” angle iron, 2-1/2” conduit
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe – quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light – illuminates the cut line in dark areas.
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer.
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
||5 Year Limited Warranty
||35-3/8” x ½” x .020″
Not sure what portable band saw blade to chose? Check out our detailed article to help you decide!
How to Choose a Portaband Blade